- Features 125 mg of Origine 8™ Liposome green tea extract.
- Contains 8 distinct varieties of catechins.
- Liposomal encapsulation via sunflower lecithin may further enhance bioavailability.
- High in epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).
- Green tea is one of the most powerful all-natural sources of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support agents.
- 60 quality vegetarian capsules per container.
Green T-Max – a New Take on a Classic Remedy
Fitness and nutrition trends have a nasty habit of coming and going. Some of them are written-off too soon, while others tend to overstay their welcome. However, certain health practices never go out of style. Just as denim jeans and canvas shoes are to fashion, certain ingredients and dietary habits are staples of the health and wellness community – and for good reason! One such ingredient is, undeniably, green tea.
Green tea is, second only to water, the most widely consumed beverage on the planet. There are many different methods of harvesting, curing, and preparing green tea leaves, but just about every cup of the final product is chocked full of exceptional nutritional value.
When it comes to analysing the nutritional content of green tea and its potential benefits for human health, one word tends to stand out above the rest: catechins. Belonging to the chemical family of flavonoids, catechins are primarily known for their antioxidant properties.
Green tea contains numerous unique varieties of catechin compounds which have their own distinct effects in the human body once ingested. The most prominent of these include epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), epicatechin gallate (ECG), and epicatechin (EC). However, the total contents of Life Extension Green T-Max come out to 8 separate varieties of catechins!
What’s With the Buzz Around EGCG?
Generally, EGCG is regarded as the primary catechin found in green tea. This is due largely to its density within green tea leaves (constituting approximately 50% of total catechin content), as well as its nutritional potential. One review of the clinical literature found that the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of EGCG may be capable of protecting cells in the body from damage from UV radiation and other toxic bodily invaders. 1
The same study stressed that green tea in its traditional beverage form may contain EGCG in too low of a dose to make a significant physiological impact. For this reason, the use of green tea dietary supplements comes highly recommended. Life Extension Green T-Max is an ideal choice due to its use of Origine 8™ – a patented green tea extract which is processed within 6 hours of harvesting. This gives Green T-Max its potency and diversity of catechin content.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.