Benefits of GEROPROTECT Ageless Cell
- Directly targets biological aging
- Rejuvenates tired cells
- Helps combat cellular senescence
Senescent cells affect organ function, cellular metabolism, inflammation response, and more. Plus, as we age, our natural ability to expel these cells from our vital systems declines. The accumulation of these senescent and pre-senescent cells plays a major part in biological aging.
The Ageless Cell™ formula was created through a unique partnership with Insilico Medicine, Inc., who harnessed 21st century deep learning algorithms to comb through hundreds of studies and thousands of datapoints to identify the right nutrients — a process that could have taken decades.
Insilico Medicine’s computerized analysis of thousands of compounds identified N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC), myricetin, a naturally occurring polyphenolic flavonoid found in berries, fruits, and herbs, the potent green tea polyphenol EGCG, and gamma-tocotrienol as powerful “geroprotector” nutrients which can help protect the body from the effects of cellular senescence.1,2
Life Extension® then combined these unique ingredients into a single innovative formula. By rejuvenating near-senescent cells and encouraging the body’s healthy process for dealing with senescent cells, Ageless Cell™ helps turn back the clock at the cellular level. Ageless Cell™: the cellular longevity breakthrough you’ve been waiting for.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)
Green tea decaffeinated extract (leaf) [std. to 45% EGCG]
Myricetin [from Myrica cerifera extract (bark and leaf)]
Gamma tocotrienol (from natural tocotrienol/tocopherol complex)
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, palm oil, purified water, sunflower lecithin, mica, ferric oxide.
Tocotrienols are extracted and concentrated from sustainably sourced Malaysian red palm oil.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult your healthcare provider before use if you have a bleeding disorder, are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or beta-blockers such as Nadolol.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Aging (Albany NY). 2016;8(9):2127-52.
- Geroprotective Properties of Gamma Tocotrienol. Insilico Medicine. Data on File. 2016.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.