The Life Extension Florassist line of probiotic supplements are designed to bring you the best in immune and digestive health support. Now FLORASSIST Immune & Nasal Defense is here to help fight off the pesky itching and scratching inflammation commonly associated with allergies and bacterial infections. This immune system support is achieved through state-of-the-art probiotic and yeast-based compounds which may aid in healthy cell and antioxidant activity.
- Florassist Nasal contains 21 mg of L. acidophilus in the form of L-92® and 500 mg of EpiCor ®-Dried fermentate.
- May be helpful for those who suffer from seasonal allergies or other regular itching and tingling nasal health complications.
- Probiotic L. acidophilus helps fight inflammation in the nasal passage.
- Epicor® is a powerful yeast fermentate which contains a variety of beneficial metabolites for immune system support.
- A unique and powerful new immune health combination!
Probiotics and the Benefits of L. acidophilus
Not all bacteria causes illness within the human body. Some strains of bacteria are essential to everything from digestive health to immune system functions. These strains of bacteria which have positive effects on the human body are referred to as probiotics.
L. acidophilus is one of these probiotics which is found in the mouth, intestine and vagina. It is thought to be particularly useful at fighting inflammation in the nasal passage which is a common and highly uncomfortable condition associated with allergic response and bacterial infections like the common cold. It may also be helpful in fighting vaginal inflammation as well as lung infection, and a variety of digestive health complications.1
Cutting-Edge Immune Support from Epicor®
Epicor is not technically a yeast. Rather, it is an extract of a particular species of yeast known as S. cervisiae, or brewer’s yeast. It is manufactured by Embria Health Sciences in state of the art facilities which induce the production of extremely nutritious metabolites in a fermentation tank containing natural brewers yeast. These metabolic products, also known as fermentates, are the basis of this exciting new nutritional product which has been shown to possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immune support properties.
Epicor’s role in the immune system and anti-inflammatory activity is primarily rooted in its potential to support the activity of white blood cells, including NK cells, and sIgA (secretory Immunoglobulin A) Antibodies.2 Deficiencies in white blood cells, antibodies, and antioxidants may leave the body more vulnerable to a variety of infections, inflammations, and general imbalances within the immune system.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|EpiCor ®-Dried fermentate (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||500 mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus L-92®||50 mg|
|Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, silica, stearic acid.|
Epicor® is a registered trademark of Embria Health Sciences, L.L.C.
L-92® is a trademark of Asahi Calpis Wellness Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.