Benefits of Extend-Release Magnesium
- Provides magnesium oxide for long term absorption
- Contains magnesium citrate for immediate uptake by the body
- Combats magnesium insufficiency
- Supports cardiovascular health, bone health, and more
- Provides the catalysts for more than 300 biochemical reactions
Your body needs the trace mineral magnesium for more than 300 essential biochemical reactions, but most of us don’t get enough magnesium from dietary sources alone. Extend-Release Magnesium is formulated with magnesium oxide for extended release and magnesium citrate for immediate absorption. This allows more magnesium to be absorbed and utilized by the body than just plain magnesium supplements could. By combining magnesium optimized for immediate and prolonged uptake, this advanced formula may provide a greater increase of magnesium in the body both immediately and overall.
Magnesium relaxes the smooth muscles within the blood vessels, allowing blood to flow easier and promoting cardiovascular health.1-4 The heart and circulatory systems are linked and better circulation decreases the chances of a variety of heart conditions.
Magnesium promotes the synthesis of serotonin and nitric oxide.5-7 Serotonin is a neurotransmitter important to many functions of the brain and body. Nitric oxide promotes healthy circulation, strengthens the immune system, reduces inflammation, and more.
Magnesium positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for optimal bone health.8,9 Scientific literature documents the need for a number of minerals, including calcium and magnesium, to help maintain strong, healthy bones. While supplementing calcium has been important for years, we are realizing more now that magnesium is just as important. But magnesium in it’s basic state is much harder for the body to utilize. Extended Release Magnesium helps to bridge the gap to healthy magnesium levels in the body.
Dietary magnesium also improves metabolic profile, beneficially impacts insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, promotes a healthy inflammatory response, supports healthy endothelial function, and protects against oxidative stress.10-14
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as ZümXR® magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate)||250 mg|
|Other Ingredients: rice concentrate, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, silica.|
ZümXR® is a registered trademark and protected by patents. See www. ZümXR.com.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2011 Nov;13(11):843-7.
2. Br J Sports Med. 2006 Sep;40(9):773-8.
3. Congest Heart Fail. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13<
4. Magnes Res. 2010 Jun;23(2):60-72.
5. Hypertension. 2004 Dec;44(6):897-902.
6. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2009 Mar 17;33(2):235-42.
7. Amino Acids. 2002 Jun;22(4):381-9.
8. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Aug;83(8):2742-8.
9. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2010 Feb;133(2):136-43.
10. Magnes Res. 2007 Jun;20(2):107-29.
11. Public Health Nutr. 2012 Apr;15(4):693-701.
12. Clin Cardiol. 2000 Jun;23(6):433-6.
13. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2008 Feb;19(1):50-6.
14. Eur J Clin Invest. 2011 Apr;41(4):405-10.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.