It is estimated that half of all women in the United States will develop unsightly veins by age 50.47 While dermatologists often suggest surgery to correct this “age-related” issue, European women have enjoyed access to a natural solution for 30 years!
For the first time, Life Extension offers American women the same extract without a prescription. No more compression bandages, or stockings. Instead, you can experience the same beautifying effects European women have been raving about for three decades – naturally!
Derived from the sweet orange, Youthful Legs contains a plant-based bioflavonoids called diosmin and hesperidin.
As with so many “age-related” conditions, inflammation51 is the chief culprit behind the presence of unsightly veins. Inflammatory responses are precipitated by the interaction between white blood cells and the endothelial lining. Life Extension’s Youthful Legs affords effective protection, to disrupt this inflammatory response. This formulation has been shown to:
- Maintain tone and elasticity of your veins – the key to sustained vascular health.
- Maintain healthy blood flow through your capillaries – the most fragile of your blood vessels.
- Ease the inflammatory effects of free floating biochemical compounds.
- Safeguard collagen and elastin against oxidative damage.
- Enjoy an outstanding safety record.
- Produce results in 1-2 weeks, with a single 600 mg tablet each morning.
And all using the same pharmaceutical grade extract enjoyed by European women.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Micronized Purified Flavonoid Fraction [sweet orange extract (peel) providing 450 mg diosmin, 50 mg of flavonoids expressed as hesperidin]
Other Ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, annato color.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two (2) softgels daily, preferably in the morning with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Suggested duration of use: 3 months. Repeat as necessary.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Diosmin therapy alters the in vitro metabolism of noradrenaline by the varicose human saphenous vein.
47. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2006 Jun;49(2):414-26.
48. Angiology. 2005 Sep-Oct;56 Suppl 1:S25-32.
49. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2008 Jan;35(1):102-10.
50. Angiology. 2003 Jul-Aug;54 Suppl 1:S33-44.
51. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2004;28:484-93.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.