If you have been experiencing discomfort in the esophagus from rising stomach acid than you are at risk for a number of serious health concerns. It is important to protect the esophagus without tampering with the production of stomach acid in the digestive system. EsophaCool™ is designed to do exactly this in a convenient chewable tablet form.
- Gutgard® DGL licorice root extract coats the esophagus in a defensive mucous layer
- Supports anti-inflammitory activity throughout the body
- Calcium carbonate lowers pH in the esophagus without negatively affecting production of stomach acid
- Added magnesium carbonate for further esophageal comfort
- Chewable tablet form for maximum convenience
The Importance of Strengthening the Esophagus
It is entirely common for American adults to experience discomfort in their esophagus caused by rising stomach acid.1 Not only is this condition unpleasant, it can also lead to very serious and even life-threatening health concerns. If you have been experiencing such a sensation in the esophagus it is important to address it. However, it is equally important not to tamper with the body’s natural production of stomach acid because of its crucial function in breaking down and processing the food we eat.
The best solution is to bolster the thin lining of the esophagus against the corrosive effects of rising stomach acid. This will prevent any potential gastrointestinal disorders from arising because of manipulated stomach acid levels, while also protecting the esophagus from any significant degradation.
DGL Licorice Root Extract for Mucosal Defense
Deglycyrrhizinated (DGL) licorice provides an additional layer of protection for the esophagus by supporting the production of mucous. This mucous coats the esophagus and serves as a buffer between the rising stomach acid and the fragile esophageal lining. DGL licorice is also known to encourage anti-inflammatory response which is thought to fight against the rising of stomach acid without inhibiting its production within the gastrointestinal system. Gutgard® DGL licorice root extract is preferred for its clinically tested quality and purity.2
Balancing pH Levels with Calcium Carbonate
Calcium carbonate is added because of its ability to support a healthy pH balance in the esophagus. pH (or potential of hydrogen) is a measurement of acidity.3 When pH numbers in the esophagus are too high it means that the esophageal lining is in great risk of being seriously corroded by the presence of stomach acid. EsophaCool™ provides a dosage of calcium carbonate which has been perfectly measured to reduce pH levels in the esophagus without affecting the pH levels of stomach acid in the digestive system.
Serving Size: 2 chewable tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (from 500 mg calcium carbonate)
Magnesium (from 800 mg magnesium carbonate)
GutGard™ deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) extract (root) [std. to ≥10% total flavonoids]
Other Ingredients: xylitol, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavors (mixed berry, strawberry, vanilla), dextrin, citric acid, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, gum arabic, silica, vegetable stearate, stevia extract.
GutGard is a trademark of Natural Remedies PVT. LTD.
Dosage and Use:
- Chew two (2) tablets two to three times daily as needed, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not swallow tablets whole
Note: This product is non-GMO
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Esophagus and GERD
2. DGL Licorice Study
3. Calcium Carbonate and pH Levels
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.