Benefits of Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Aids in the absorption of nutrients from food
- Increases digestive enzymes in the body
- Provides healthy bacteria to the digestive system
Digestive enzymes are essential to the body’s absorption and optimal utilization of food and all its nutrients.1,2 They cause the chemical reactions in the body that break down food and drinks into their core nutrients, making them available for absorption and use by the body.
Normal aging and related health issues can decrease production of digestive enzymes,3,4 resulting in a bloated feeling and other discomforts after eating a large meal. Without enough of these enzymes, the body cannot break down its food at the rate its supposed to and leads to bloating or feeling fuller than normal. Over time, without food being broken down properly, nutrients are lost and overall health declines.
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes provides specific enzymes required to support the natural reactions that break down food—demonstrated to optimize digestion and nutrient absorption.5-8 This replenishes the enzymes in the body and prevents further health effects of not being able to properly digest food. These are the enzymes contained in this formula:
- Proteases to help break down proteins
- Amylase to break down starch and short sugar chains called oligosaccharides
- Lipase to break down fats
- Cellulase to break down the indigestible polysaccharide in dietary cellulose
- Lactase to break down lactose
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics provides the same enzymes that are in Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes—but with the added benefits of the probiotic B. coagulans.
This probiotic creates a natural protective shield that resists digestion in the stomach allowing it to fully colonize in the intestines.9 In the intestines, they can prevent the growth of unhealthy bacterias and support the processes of digestion and absorption. Most nutrients obtained from food are broken down in the stomach and then absorbed into the body from the intestines. Probiotics such as B. coagulans support digestive health and suppress less beneficial bacteria which leads to improved digestive comfort.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vegetarian Digestive Enzyme Blend (supplying)
Protease SP (A. oryzae, B. subtilis) 25,000 FCC (HUT)
Bromelain (A. comosus) 800,000 FCC (PU)
Amylase (A. oryzae) 10,000 FCC (DU)
Lactase (A. oryzae) 2,000 FCC (ALU)
Cellulase (T. longibrachiatum) 2,000 FCC (CU)
Lipase (C. rugosa) 7,500 FCC (FIP)
Lactospore® Bacillus coagulans MTCC5856
1 Billion CFU†
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, delayed release capsule (hypromellose, purified water, gellan gum), medium chain triglycerides.
†Colony forming units at time of manufacture.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily prior to the heaviest meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Dec;13(4):307-14.
2. JOP. 2005 May 10;6(3):206-15.
3. Int J Nurs Pract. 2006 Apr;12(2):110-8.
4. Digestion. 1991;50:202-11.
5. Gastroenterology. 1997 May;112(5):1624-34.
6. J Clin Gastroenterol. 1999 Jan;28(1):3-10.
7. Curr Treat Options Gastroenterol. 2003 Oct;6(5):369-74.
8. Pharmacotherapy. 2007 Jun;27(6):910-20.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.