Benefits of Endothelial Defense Pomegranate Complete
- Supports endothelium function for improved health through the years
- Promotes healthy blood flow
- Promotes healthy lipid and glucose metabolism
- Promotes healthy inflammatory functions
- Supports healthy arterial function and cholesterol levels
- Increases natural nitric oxide production
Optimal heart health depends on many factors, including proper endothelial function.1 Even with cholesterol/glucose levels in the healthy range, aging individuals need to maintain youthful integrity of their endothelium, which is the thin layer of cells lining the interior of the entire circulatory system, to keep their bodies healthy and strong.
Based on published studies showing improvements in endothelial function, health-conscious people have been drinking pomegranate juice or taking a standardized pomegranate supplement. Pomegranate works with the body naturally to repair and protect the cells of the endothelium, helping it keep its youthful cell function longer and improve overall health.
The new Endothelial Defense™ also provides standardized pomegranate juice extract and a proprietary pomegranate flower and seed oil blend. These extracts from different parts of the pomegranate plant provide potent polyphenols clinically shown to support healthy blood flow, youthful lipid and glucose metabolism, and healthy inflammatory factors.
Endothelial Defense™ Pomegranate Complete addresses many factors that promote youthful endothelial function in a dose of two softgel capsules daily.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Protein||< 1 g|
|Cardiose® flavonoid glycoside [from immature sweet orange (peel)] [std. to 90% rutinoside]||500 mg|
|POMELLA® pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins]||400 mg|
|Proprietary pomegranate blend (flower extract and seed oil) [std. to 22% punicic acid]||137.5 mg|
|Pomegranate 5:1 extract (fruit)||100 mg|
|Extramel® melon pulp concentrate (fruit) [providing 500 IU of SOD enzyme activity]||36 mg|
|Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, maltodextrin, glycerin, purified water, sunflower lecithin, carob color, beeswax, dextrin.|
POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Extramel® is a registered trademark of Bionov.
Cardiose® is a registered trademark of HealthTech Bio Actives S.L.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two softgels daily before breakfast, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Note: Contains wheat. Non-GMO.Caution: Do not take this product if you are allergic to wheat or gluten.Warnings:
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.