Benefits of Endothelial Defense Pomegranate Complete
- Supports endothelium function for improved health through the years
- Combines orange peel extract with pomegranate for advanced support
- Promotes healthy blood flow
- Promotes healthy lipid and glucose metabolism
- Promotes healthy inflammatory functions
- Supports healthy arterial function and cholesterol levels
- Increases natural nitric oxide production
Optimal heart health depends on many factors, including proper endothelial function.1 Even with cholesterol/glucose levels in the healthy range, aging individuals need to maintain youthful integrity of their endothelium, which is the thin layer of cells lining the interior of the entire circulatory system, to keep their bodies healthy and strong.
Based on published studies showing improvements in endothelial function, health-conscious people have been drinking pomegranate juice or taking a standardized pomegranate supplement. Pomegranate works with the body naturally to repair and protect the cells of the endothelium, helping it keep its youthful cell function longer and improve overall health.
The addition of Cardiose® (extract from sweet orange peels) to pomegranate provides another vascular benefit by activating endothelial production of nitric oxide, which signals the smooth muscles to relax, inducing vasodilation to support healthy circulation. Nitric oxide levels are a simple way to improve circulation, since the body produces it naturally it doesn’t cause any negative side effects to increase it.
For those seeking the convenience of three nutrients clinically shown to help with blood flow and age-related changes in endothelial function,2-6 the newly formulated Endothelial Defense™ provides GliSODin™, Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™, and Cardiose®.
The orally active form of superoxide dismutase (SOD)—called GliSODin®—has been clinically demonstrated to support healthy arterial function and structure, while boosting levels of the body’s protective enzymes—SOD and catalase.4-6 The new Endothelial Defense contains a potent dose of GliSODin® along with 500 mg of Cardiose®.
The new Endothelial Defense™ also provides standardized pomegranate juice extract and a proprietary pomegranate flower and seed oil blend. These extracts from different parts of the pomegranate plant provide potent polyphenols clinically shown to support healthy blood flow, youthful lipid and glucose metabolism, and healthy inflammatory factors.2,3,7-9
Endothelial Defense™ Pomegranate Complete addresses many factors that promote youthful endothelial function in a dose of two softgel capsules daily.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Superoxide Dismutase/Gliadin Complex (GliSODin®) [SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) Enzyme Activity = 500 IU]||500 mg|
|POMELLA® Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins (120 mg)]||400 mg|
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum) 5:1 Extract (fruit)||100 mg|
|Proprietary pomegranate blend (flower extract and seed oil) [std. to 22% punicic acid (30 mg)]||137.5 mg|
|Cardiose® flavonoid glycoside [from immature sweet orange (peel)] [std. to 90% rutinoside]||500 mg|
|Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, maltodextrin, glycerin, purified water, sunflower lecithin, carob color, beeswax.|
POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Isocell SA, France is the owner of US Patents Nos. 6,045,809 and 6,426,068B1 and trademark of GliSODin®.
Cardiose® is a registered trademark of INTERQUIM, S.A. d.b.a. Ferrer HealthTech.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two softgels daily before breakfast, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Note: Contains wheat. Non-GMO.
Caution: Do not take this product if you are allergic to wheat or gluten.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Pomegranate juice consumption reduces oxidative stress, atherogenic modifications to LDL, and platelet aggregation: studies in humans and in atherosclerotic apolipoprotein E-deficient mice.
2. Annu Rev Physiol. 2006;68:51-66.
3. Bioactor B.V.;2013.
4. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Jun;13(2):128.
5. Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007 Feb;39(2):45-50.
6. Phytother Res. 2004 Dec;18(12):957-62.
7. Adv Biomed Res. 2014; 3:100.
8. J Nutr Sci. 2012; 1:e9.
9. Biofactors. 2015 Jan-Feb;41(1):44-51.
10. Endothelium-derived relaxing and contracting factors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.