DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol) is known to stabilize cell membranes.1-2 Cell membrane degradation has been proposed as one of the prime mechanisms of normal aging.3 DMAE is a precursor to choline and acetylcholine.2-7 Choline inside cells is converted to phosphatidylcholine and is used in the building and repair of cell membranes, especially in the brain.8
DMAE has many advantages. It supports the aging process both mentally and physically. Some of the benefits include:
- Emotional Well-Being: Human studies concluded calmer brain activity, an enhanced sense of well-being, and overall better mood.9,10
- Firmer Skin: The antioxidant properties of DMAE my improve skin tone, hydration, and elasticity.10
- Memory Improvement: A French study showed an increased ability of perception and memory.10,11
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule |
Servings Per Container: 200
|Amount Per Serving|
|DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) bitartrate [providing 37% DMAE ]||150 mg|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product is best utilized if taken early in the day on an empty stomach.
Caution: If excitation, restlessness, muscle tension, or headache occurs, reduce dosage or discontinue use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. ArzneimittelForsch. 1976; 26(10A):1956-62.
2. Arch Pharm. 1997 Jun;330(6):190-8.
3. Nippon Rinsho. 1985 Feb;43(2):376-8.
4. Ther Hung. 1985;33(1):13-21.
5. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol. 1990 Aug;28(8):323-8.
6. Brain Res. 2001 Aug 3;909(1-2):59-67.
7. Neurochem Res. 1999 Dec;24(12):1585-91.
8. Nutrition. 2003 Nov-Dec;19(11-12):957-75.
9. Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states.
10. What Are The Benefits of DMAE?
11. Effects of dimethylaminoethanol pyroglutamate (DMAE p-Glu) against memory deficits induced by scopolamine: evidence from preclinical and clinical studies.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.