Benefits of CHOL-Support
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels that are already within normal range.
- May support blood fat problems that occur in kidney failure patients that are on hemodialysis.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
Maintaining a balance between good and bad cholesterol is increasing important as we age. High cholesterol levels increase the risk of heart disease or having a heart attack. Too much cholesterol in the blood will build up on the walls of the arteries, making it harder for the heart to pump blood and for the blood to deliver oxygen to the heart. When the arteries become clogged, the heart will stop beating and essentially suffocate from lack of oxygen, leading to a heart attack.
CHOL-Support helps to support the blood and cholesterol levels in healthy individuals with cholesterol levels already within the normal range. It contains two compounds that have been shown to modestly improve cholesterol. CHOL-Support is formulated with a triple standardized artichoke leaf extract and pantethine, the biologically active form of pantothenic acid to maintain healthy HDL, LDL and total cholesterol levels.
|Serving Size: 1 Liquid Vegetarian Capsule |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Pantethine (as Pantesin)||300 mg|
|Pycrinil Artichoke extract (leaf) [std. to 5% cynaropicrin (12.5 mg) and providing flavonoids and caffeoylquinic acid]||250 mg|
|Other Ingredients: glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), purified water.|
Pycrinil is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.
Pantesin is a registered trademark of Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily, before lunch and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you have gallstones or a biliary tract obstruction, do not use this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
3. Arzneimittelforschung. 2000 Mar;50(3):260-5.
4. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2013 Feb;64(1):7-15.
5. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2014;10:89-100.
6. Nutr Res. 2011 Aug;31(8):608-15.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.