- 250 mg of high quality Cognizin® CDP-choline
- Designed to penetrate the blood-brain barrier for optimal efficacy and bioavailability
- May nutritionally support cognitive function, cellular membrane stability, and overall brain health
- Helps maintain healthy cerebral energy metabolism
- Vegetarian friendly capsule formulation
Choline – Effects and Benefits in a Healthy Brain
Choline is a valuable nutrient which is needed by the brain to produce acetylcholine, a primary neurotransmitter that facilitates the transmission of impulses throughout the central nervous system. As such, choline is considered to be a vitally important nutrient for supporting healthy brain function and development.
CDP-choline stands for cytidine-5’-diphosphate choline. Cognizin® is a uniquely effective CDP-choline formulation which has been designed to readily pass through the blood-brain barrier (BBB) to directly access the tissues of the brain where it is most needed. Once past the blood-brain barrier, it is thought to support the synthesis of critical components in cell membranes, and to help maintain cerebral energy metabolism.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
CDP-Choline (Cytidine 5′-diphosphate choline (Elemental Choline 51.25 mg per capsule))
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica.
Cognizin® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.