Benefits of CalReduce Selective Fat Binder
- Reduces unhealthy fat absorption to reduce caloric intake by up to 500 calories per day.
- Increases Omega-3 blood levels by up to 13%.
- Aids in a healthy diet and weight loss plan.
- Binds to unhealthy trans-fats and saturated fats while preserving the intake of healthy polyunsaturated fats.
- Does NOT produce uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects.
- Helps to increase insulin and leptin sensitivities which may aid in managing diabetes.
Weight loss can be challenging for most, especially when it comes to reducing overall fat and caloric intake. CalReduce helps to reduce the overall absorption of unhealthy fats such as saturated and trans-fats, while preserving the intake of healthy polyunsaturated fats. CalReduce utilizes a patented super-fiber with the primary ingredient being alpha-cyclodextrin. This super-fiber absorbs unhealthy fats before they can enter into the blood stream, thereby reducing the overall absorption of fat and calories. Taking CalReduce with three fat containing meals per day can reduce your overall daily caloric intake by up to 500 calories.
In a 4-12 week study, done with healthy over-weight and/or obese diabetic individuals, alpha-cyclodextrin (a-CD) was found to be associated with weight loss and the reduction of triglyceride and cholesterol levels in hyperlipidemic individuals. Additionally, it was shown to have positive effects on increasing insulin and leptin sensitivities. The conclusion was that triglyceride levels were significantly lowered by the consumption of a-CD with normal to high fat containing meals. There were no significant changes to glucose or cholesterol levels.1
Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
FBCx Alpha Cyclodextrin
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, xylitol, stearic acid, calcium silicate, xanthan gum, L-leucine, natural peppermint flavor, citric acid, stevia, gum arabic.
FBCx™ is a trademark of Soho Flordis International Pty Ltd.
Dosage and Use:
- Chew two (2) tablets immediately after a fat-containing meal, once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not swallow tablets whole.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. The Effect of a-cyclodextrin on Postprandial Lipid and Glycemic Responses to a Fat-Containing Meal.
2. Nutrition and Dietary Supplements.2013;(5):9-15.
3. FASEB J. 2007;21(701):A730.
4. Metabolism. 2008 Aug;57(8):1046-51.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.