Item Catalog Number: 00893
2 Vials, Each 5 ml
Life Extension Brite Eyes III contains two potent, validated lubricants that have been approved by the FDA for safe use. Brite Eyes III also contains N-acetyl-carnosine, which has been shown to support antioxidant activity on the lens of the eye. Brite Eyes III also supports eye health in pets!
- Features base lubricants hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and glycerin
- Designed to provide temporary moisturizing relief and long-term eye health nourishment
- Also contains the antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine for support of lens clarity
- Can be used on pets with eye health conditions
Carnosine Eye Drop Benefits
With advanced age, the eyes become increasingly vulnerable to a variety of sources of irritation. Many people turn to lubricating eye drops several times a day in an effort to alleviate this irritation and discomfort. This Brite Eyes III carnosine eye drop formula from Life Extension contains two clinically validated lubricants (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and glycerin) which have been FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without irritation. The Brite Eyes III formula also contains the antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine. Carnosine helps protect the active ingredients against glycation and support their overall effectiveness. Some experts think that carnosine has potential to support antioxidant activity which resists the presence of cataracts on the lens of the eye.1,2
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual 5 ml vials of carnosine eye drops. Separating the packaging into two vials helps to reduce the risk of bacterial contamination. Having two vials also makes it convenient for consumers to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home, in the office, purse, pocket, or wherever else on-the-go eye relief is needed!
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace the cap immediately after using.
- Open only one container of solution at a time. Do not allow other people to use your container.
- Once open, discard container and any contents after 30 days.
- Do not heat beyond room temperature; keep the extra tubes in the box away from light, especially sunlight.
- Do not use if seal is broken or if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years.
- If the eye tissue becomes more inflamed, red, irritated or uncomfortable after using this product, immediately discontinue the use of product and consult an eye physician if necessary.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.