As we age, a balanced immune and inflammatory response becomes critical to guarding our health.1-5 Research has shown Black Cumin Seed Oil to be particularly effective.6-8
Scientists have determined that black cumin seeds contain a broad spectrum of active compounds.6 Combined, these compounds provide powerful and wide-ranging immune support and promote healthy inflammatory response.6,7
A number of biological factors contribute to the body’s normal inflammatory activity, including cell-signaling chemicals and hormone-like messengers.8 In a series of scientific studies, Black Cumin Seed Oil has been shown to support the normal effectiveness of these inflammatory factors.6,7
Also, an aging, healthy immune system needs to orchestrate the activity of macrophages and helper T-cells that work together to identify and destroy dangerous microbes and abnormal cells. Black Cumin Seed Oil was also shown to support the optimal function of these vitally important defensive activities.9-11
By acting on both immune factors and inflammatory factors, Black Cumin Seed Oil supports a healthy immune system – which is increasingly important as we age – and facilitates a healthy inflammatory response.
Since curcumin possesses some of the properties of black cumin seed oil, some people might want to take both nutrients in the same capsule.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Thymocid organic black cumin seed oil (Nigella sativa)
Curcumin Elite™ Proprietary CGM Blend providing 40% curcuminoids (80 mg) and 3% turmerones (6 mg) [from turmeric (rhizome)], 30% galactomannans (60 mg) [from fenugreek (seed)]
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, sunflower lecithin, carob color.
Thymocid is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not take if you have gallbladder problems or gallstones. If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2007 Apr;4(2):117-22.
2. JAMA. 2004 Feb 11;291(6):704-10.
3. Nutr Rev. 2007 Dec;65(12 Pt 2):S173-6.
4. Biol Psychiatry. 2003 Sep 1;54(5):566-72.
5. Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2003 Feb;23(1):15-39.
6. Cancer Ther. 2008;6(b):495-510.
7. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005 Dec;5(13-14):1749-70.
8. Phys Sportsmed. 2008 Dec;36(1):11-7.
9. Int J Immunopharmacol. 2000 Sep;22(9):729-40.
10. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Feb;22(1):37-43.
11. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010 Aug;50(7):654-65.
12. Black cumin seed essential oil, as a potent analgesic and antiinflammatory drug.
13. Potential immunomodulation effect of the extract of Nigella sativa on ovalbumin sensitized guinea pigs*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.