- 600 mcg of high quality biotin per capsule
- Supports enzymes involved in a healthy metabolism
- May facilitate fat burning and weight management in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise routine
- Supports healthy and youthful hair and skin
Biotin Effects and Benefits
Biotin is a member of the water soluble B-complex family. It is primarily notable for its use as a cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism, gluconeogenesis, and amino acid catabolism. It is also essential in maintaining metabolic homeostasis. This metabolic support is beneficial to the digestive system, fat burning, and weight management.
Keratin is a protein that is the foundation of healthy hair, skin, and nails. Defects in keratin stability are thought to be the root cause of cosmetic issues which arise with advanced age like wrinkling skin, and greying, thinning hair. Biotin is commonly used in skincare and haircare products for its ability to support the stability of keratin, leading to stronger and more youthful skin and hair.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule |
Servings Per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), vegetable stearate|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.