Benefits of BioActive Complete B-Complex
- Supports healthy eyes and body.
- Indicated to help with the regulation of healthy homocysteine levels.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- A key nutrient for red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis.
Complete B-Complex provides enzymatically active forms of critical nutrients like the pyridoxal-5-phosphate form of vitamin B6, he active form of folate (5-MTHF) that is up to 7 times more bioavailable than folic acid, and meaningful potencies of each B-vitamin.2-5
B Vitamins May Protect Eye Health
B vitamins play a large role in our vascular and overall health. They assist in the control of healthy homocysteine levels. Homocycteine is an amino acid in the blood. Elevated levels are related to a higher risk of peripheral vascular disease, macular degeneration, coronary heart disease, and stroke. Researchers have found that there is an association between macular degeneration, inflammation, cardiovascular disease, and homocysteine levels as well as nutrients such as B vitamins.1
Daily replenishment of B vitamins is essential, since they are water soluble and wash out of our bodies. Certain medications, stress, and alcohol consumption can deplete the body of this essential vitamin as well.6,7
BioActive Complete B-Complex has been reformulated to increase its efficacy! The bioavailability has been increased, meaning more of the bountiful nutrients in the supplement can be absorbed and used by the body.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.