- 500 mg of potent Artichoke Leaf Extract containing 18.75 mg of cynarin
- Contains chlorogenic acid and other caffeic acid derivatives
- Designed to support those who wish to balance blood glucose and cholesterol levels already within a natural range
- Supports digestive functions and overall liver health
- May be even more effective if taken with a fat-rich meal
The Unique Benefits of Artichoke Extract
This potent all-natural supplement is extracted from the basal leaves of the artichoke plant. These leaves contain the highest concentration of biologically active compounds like chlorogenic acid and cynarin. These compounds which have displayed unique capabilities for supporting healthy digestion and liver function.
Chlorogenic acid may exert a positive effect on glucose levels for those with blood glucose levels already within a normal range. It may even support body weight by aiding in the function of healthy metabolic processes. Cynarin, a compound found almost exclusively in artichokes, may support the digestive system and provide aid to those who wish to maintain cholesterol levels already within a healthy range, as shown in controlled, double-blind trials.1
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) extract blend containing:
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) standardized extract (leaf) providing cynarin (18.75 mg), chlorogenic acid and other caffeic acid derivatives
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) powder (leaf)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, silica, vegetable stearate. Contains corn.
This product contains NO: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule 1-3 times a day with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you have gallstones or a biliary tract obstruction, do not use this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.