Benefits of ArthroMax® Herbal Joint Formula
- Contains powerful triple action phytonutrient support for joint comfort
- Inhibits pro-inflammatory factors in your joints
- Helps support and maintain healthy cartilage levels
- Contains three potent all natural ingredients
- Supports healthy connective tissue in the body
Joint health and mobility issues affect millions of Americans every day. Inflammation plays a large role in joint comfort, and can affect both freedom of movement and overall connective tissue health. ArthroMax® Herbal is a unique formula that combines three potent, all-natural herbal extracts to support the body’s healthy inflammatory response, help maintain healthy connective cartilage tissue, and promote easy, comfortable joint function.
Your joints are complex structures composed of bone, cartilage, connective tissue, and natural lubricating compounds. But over time, the natural aging process and certain inflammatory factors can affect the cartilage health of your joints.1-3 And while there are many nutritional supplements to support healthy bone, very few provide potent, all natural nutritional support to help support and maintain healthy cartilage levels.
S. baicalensis extract contains a compound called baicalin which helps inhibit inflammatory factors that can affect joint health and subsequently, healthy freedom of movement. In one study measured at 30, 60, and 90 day increments, participants reported S. baicalensis combined with A. catechu extract produced significant improvement in comfort and ease of motion over placebo.4
White mulberry extract was found to promote cartilage health, support and maintain youthful levels of joint cartilage, and help inhibit inflammatory factors in joint tissue, as evidenced by several biomarkers. Animal studies show that beneficial effects were enhanced when white mulberry was combined with A. catechu extract.5
Research also indicates that subjects taking white mulberry and A. catechu together experience declines in a specific biomarker called urinary type II collagen C-telopeptide (uCTX-II), which is important as lower levels of this compound are an indicator of healthy cartilage maintenance.6,7
Cutch tree (A. catechu) heartwood extract promotes joint and connective tissue health in a variety of ways — and is even more potent when paired with the other two extracts in our ArthroMax® Herbal Joint Formula.
Together with S. baicalensis, this powerful extract supports joint comfort, ease of motion, and helps promote a healthy inflammatory response. When paired with M. alba extract, A. catechu helps inhibit 5-LOX and COX enzymes, pro-inflammatory factors which can affect joint health.5
A healthy inflammatory response has long been associated with joint health. But only ArthroMax® Herbal Joint Formula combines these three potent plant extracts into a single supplement to help maintain youthful levels of healthy joint cartilage as well. Try this natural joint and cartilage health supplement today!
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Mobile-Ease™ Proprietary Blend
Chinese skullcap extract (root), white mulberry extract (root and/or root bark), cutch tree extract (heartwood) [providing baicalin, catechins, mulberroside A]
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica, maltodextrin.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Do not use if pregnant, lactating, or under age 18.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Curr Rheumatol Rev. 2016 Mar 31.
2. Ann Phys Rehabil Med. 2016 Jun;59(3):157-60.
3. Nutrients. 2016;8(5).
4. Nutr J. 2012;11:21.
5. Unigen Inc. Amlexin: A New Approach to Joint Protection Unpublished data.2015.
6. Arthritis Res Ther. 2015;18:81.
7. Ann Rheum Dis. 2001;60(6):619-26.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.