As you grow older, age-related stiffness and discomfort in the joints becomes a fact of life. Activities once routine become a challenge as limited mobility hampers your every move.
You now have a more potent option to provide broad-spectrum support for aging joints. ArthroMax Advanced with NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex® is a multi-nutrient formula based on the very latest data on natural support for joint health. The new ArthroMax formula provides more joint support than ever before, enhanced with two innovative, clinically validated ingredients: ApresFlex and NT2 Collagen™.
ApresFlex represents a quantum leap forward in the delivery to aging joints of boswellia, long prized for its ability to help with inflammatory issues. It is a superior inhibitor of the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase or 5-LOX.
Excess activity of 5-LOX results in the accumulation of leukotriene B4, a pro-inflammatory compound that affects aging joints. Boswellia has been shown to bind directly to the 5-LOX enzyme, preventing it from facilitating production of pro-inflammatory leukotrienes.46,47
ApresFlex boswellia absorbs into the blood 52% better than previously available forms of boswellia, for superior effectiveness.
In addition to ApresFlex, this new ArthroMax contains a novel standardized cartilage: NT2 Collagen™.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI (derived from corn)||1500 mg|
|AprèsFlex (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [std. to 20% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) (20 mg)]||100 mg|
|NT2 Collagen™ standardized cartilage||40 mg|
|Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented FruiteX B OsteoBoron)||1.5 mg|
|Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, vegetable stearate, potassium chloride, silica, microcrystalline cellulose.|
NT2 Collagen™ is manufactured by Bioibérica
AprèsFlex is a trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL Thomas – Laila Nutra LLC. International patents pending.
FruiteX B and OsteoBoron are registered trademarks of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc. U.S. Patent #5,962,049.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. MedlinePluse: Glucosamine sulfate
2. NCCAM: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Complementary Health Approaches
46. Wien Med Wochenschr. 2002;152(15-16):373-8.
47. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Sep 19;107(2):249-53.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.