Life Extension Advanced Natural Appetite Suppress contains a patented dry extract of a European white kidney bean that supports the gut’s hormone regulation of ghrelin, CCK, GLP1, and PYY which helps to reduce appetite and increase satiety.
To help combat the worldwide obesity epidemic (and the resultant issues such as diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and cardiovascular disease), food portion control is critical. Advanced Natural Appetite Suppress contains a European white kidney bean extract that supports the hormones in the gut to help reduce appetite and increase the feeling of fullness.1-5
The dry extract of an Italian Borlotto bean has been indicated in a recent human trial to help lose weight. It does this by helping modulate the levels of ghrelin (a hormone that makes you feel hungry) and CCK, GLP1, and PYY (satiating hormones) and by slowing down carbohydrate absorption. This modulation of hunger and satiety hormones helps reduce the amount of food eaten.2-4,6-10
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
European (Italian Borlotto variety) white kidney (common bean) extract
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, ascorbyl palmitate.
Beanblock® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule twice daily immediately before eating, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Note: This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Br J Nutr. 2013 May;109(10):1789-95.
2. J Agric Food Chem. 2009 Oct 14;57(19):9316-23.
3. Br J Nutr. 2011 Sep;106(5):762-8.
4. Available at: http://www.elsevierhealth.co.uk/media/us/samplechapters/9781416002451/9781416002451.pdf . Accessed August 19, 2013.
5. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1999 Mar;23(3):304-11.
6. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. 2009;2:145-53.
7. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e59985.
8. Irvine3 Vascular Laboratories & Microcirculation. 2013. Unpublished study.
9. A proprietary alpha-amylase inhibitor from white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris): a review of clinical studies on weight loss and glycemic control.
10. A Dietary supplement containing standardized Phaseolus vulgaris extract influences body composition of overweight men and women.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.