Warmi provides better menopause support, safely and naturally. The supplement is comprised of a patent-pending blend of vegetable and fruit extracts that are 85% organic and 100% vegetarian. These extracts are rich in nutrients such as glucosinates, beta-sitosterol and hesperidin.
Warmi goes beyond hot flash and night sweat relief. In a preliminary clinical trial of 122 women, it was indicated Warmi also enhanced hormonal balance, mood, cardiovascular and bone health, vaginal dryness and intercourse discomfort — even overall quality of life. Many benefits were noted in just 30 days.
Warmi is produced in Peru and the name itself, means woman in the ancient language of the Incas. The vegetable in Warmi was a food staple among Incan women 700 years ago.
Warmi contains no hormones, soy, isoflavones, black cohosh, ginseng, red clover or don quai found in other menopause products. It is comprised of extracts from a cruciferous vegetable, Lepidium meyenii, and from a citrus fruit.
There are three key nutrients in Warmi:
- Gluocosinates are plant clemicals found in cruciferous vegetables. These are metabolized by the body as isothiocyanates, which are known for their appreciable biological benefits. Preliminary science suggests that glucosinates are inducers of cytoprotective enzymes and may promote a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Beta-sitosterol are white, waxy plant compounds, called sterols. Research suggests that Beta-sitosterol may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Beta-sitosterol has demonstrated immune modulating activity in some studies. Pre-clinical reports suggest that that the sterol has a weak estrogenic effect which may benefit the reproductive system.
- Hesperidin is a citrus flavonoid for cardiovascular and healthy inflammation support. Some evidence shows that hesperidin may also help bone metabolism.
A study of 122 menopausal women suggested that Warmi significantly benefitted1:
- Hot flashes/night sweats
- Hormonal balance
- Bone Health
- Quality of Life
The same study of 122 menopausal women suggested that Warmi significantly benefitted1:
- Orgasm Frequency
- Vaginal Dryness
- Intercourse Discomfort
Two studies, involving 53 women 18 to 40 years old and 54 menopausal women indicated Warmi to be safe, even at double the recommended daily intake.2,3
Two studies of 54 and 122 women suggested that Warmi provided significant menopause symptom benefits in 30 days of use. Response time was not measured prior to 30 days of use.1,3
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend contains: Organic Lepidium meyenii Root Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silicone Dioxide.
Dosage and Use:
- For best results, take 1 capsule at breakfast, lunch and dinner time. Significant benefit has been noted in 1 month, improving over time.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Store in a cool, dry, place.
1.Maradiegue E, Rojas P A, Cabrera S, Rechkemmer A, Rojas J, Salvador J. Timoteo O, Galloso M. Capar C. Warmis effect on postmenopausal women: A multicentric, double-blind and randomized clinical trial. ≠
2.Nacha G, Curse R, Rojas PA, Villar M. Safety and tolerance of Warmi in healthy adult women. ≠
3.Osorio J, Osorio A, Fernandez J, Cruz W, Moya E, Rojas PA, Brinkmann JA, Villar M. Estrogenic and hypolipidemic effects of Warmi on menopausal women. ≠
≠ Articles not yet published.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.