Benefits of C-Care Powder
- Supports immune function
- Is a powerful antioxidant
- Supports nitric oxide (NO) activity
- Helps with cholesterol levels
- Supports the eyes and vision
Vitamin C is a versatile micronutrient with numerous functions. Vitamin C supports numerous body systems, scavenges free radicals, and provides vascular and connective tissue support. Vitamin C needs are increased by trauma, and deficiency slows the healing process.
C-Care Powder is a mildly effervescent blend of vitamin C and important minerals that permit a non-acidic formulation in a high-potency bulk powder convenient for use in generous amounts. The minerals in C-Care Powder help maintain a neutral pH environment that may lessen gastric sensitivity, and make a contribution to mineral requirements as well. Derived from ascorbic acid from which corn allergens have been removed, this formula is appropriate for use by most allergic and sensitive individuals.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 gm) |
Servings Per Container: 46
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||2600 mg|
|Calcium (carbonate)||300 mg|
|Magnesium (carbonate)||300 mg|
|Zinc (gluconate)||5 mg|
|Copper (gluconate)||500 mcg|
|Potassium (carbonate)||35 mg|
|Other Ingredients: silicon dioxide|
Dosage and Use:
- One level teaspoon daily, dissolved in water or as directed.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Adv Nutr Res 1984;6:19-45; Pharmacology 1975;13:228
2. Free Radic Biol Med 2000;28:428-36
3. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;54:1113S-8S
4. Circulation 1998; 97:2222-9
5. N Engl J Med 1986;314:892-902
6. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 1994;84:456-62
7. Arch Intern Med 2000;160:931-6
8. J Am Coll Nutr 1993;12:138-46
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.