Benefits of C-Care Powder
- Supports immune function
- Is a powerful antioxidant
- Supports nitric oxide (NO) activity
- Helps with cholesterol levels
- Supports the eyes and vision
Vitamin C is a versatile micronutrient with numerous functions. Vitamin C supports numerous body systems, scavenges free radicals, and provides vascular and connective tissue support. Vitamin C needs are increased by trauma, and deficiency slows the healing process.
C-Care Powder is a mildly effervescent blend of vitamin C and important minerals that permit a non-acidic formulation in a high-potency bulk powder convenient for use in generous amounts. The minerals in C-Care Powder help maintain a neutral pH environment that may lessen gastric sensitivity, and make a contribution to mineral requirements as well. Derived from ascorbic acid from which corn allergens have been removed, this formula is appropriate for use by most allergic and sensitive individuals.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 gm)
Servings Per Container: 46
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Other Ingredients: silicon dioxide
Dosage and Use:
- One level teaspoon daily, dissolved in water or as directed.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Adv Nutr Res 1984;6:19-45; Pharmacology 1975;13:228
2. Free Radic Biol Med 2000;28:428-36
3. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;54:1113S-8S
4. Circulation 1998; 97:2222-9
5. N Engl J Med 1986;314:892-902
6. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 1994;84:456-62
7. Arch Intern Med 2000;160:931-6
8. J Am Coll Nutr 1993;12:138-46
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.