- Powerful 500 mg dose of magnesium per serving.
- 8-hour sustained release is best for magnesium absorption and digestive comfort.
- Now with Quatrefolic® – active Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid).
- Includes the active form of Vitamin B6 (P5P).
- Vitamin C content may further aid in magnesium absorption.
- Vegan friendly and free from artificial colors, artificial dyes, gluten, and preservatives.
- 60 serving per container.
Magnesium Supplementation – the Power of Sustained Release
Magnesium is one of the most useful minerals for human health and well-being. This is largely due to its role as a cofactor in over 300 different enzyme systems. These enzymatic reactions have an impact on protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation.1
Thankfully, magnesium can be found in large quantities within a number of common foods such as dark chocolate, avocado, and fatty fish. However, it is also common for people to encounter difficulties with digesting and absorbing magnesium from these food sources.
For these people, magnesium supplements are a popular method of compensating for their absorption issues. Generally, this method is viable. However, not all magnesium supplements are made with the ingredients, dosages, and delivery methods to get the job done properly. That’s why Jigsaw Health MagSRT has been developed: to bring you a truly effective magnesium supplement.
The primary feature of MagSRT is its sustained release technology, sometimes referred to as ‘timed-release’. This means that, as opposed to dumping all of its contents upon the digestive tract instantaneously, MagSRT slowly releases its magnesium content over the course of 8-hours. This may improve both the absorption and distribution of supplemental magnesium, as well as negate the digestive discomfort that large doses of magnesium can often cause.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.