Honso Kampo, Jia Wei Xiao Yao San 42 pkts.
Our Price: $49.90
Honso Kampo, Jia Wei Xiao Yao San 42 pkts is a Chinese herbal supplement used for Liver Qi that may help aid in spleen strengthening and helps nourish the blood and yin.
Jia Wei Xiao Yao San may also be used for a variety of purposes to help aid in the following: Irritability, short temper, restlessness, red eyes, dry mouth and throat, anxiety, insomnia and mental instability.
Chinese herbal supplements are known for their impressive health benefits. One of the greatest benefit associated with herbal supplements is the almost non-existent side effects.
Out of stock
- Dietary herbal supplement.
- Contains a variety of herbs including Angelica Sinensis, Peony Root, and Atractylodes Rhizome.
- 14 servings per container.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 3 Packet |
Servings Per Container: 14
|Amount Per Serving |
|Angelica sinensis (Dang gui) ||3 g |
|Peony Root (Shao yao) ||3 g |
|Atractylodes Rhizome (Bai zhu) ||3 g |
|Hoelen (Fu ling) ||3 g |
|Bupleurum Root (Chai hu) ||3 g |
|Moutan Bark (Mu dan pi) ||2 g |
|Gardenia Fruit (Zhi zi) ||2 g |
|Licorice (Gan cao) ||1 g |
|Ginger ||1 g |
|Peppermint Herb (Bo he) ||1 g |
|Other Ingredients: Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium aluminometasilicate, magnesium stearate |
Dosage & Use
Suggested Use: Take one (1) sachet of granules and mix with warm water, three (3) times a day before or between meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.