Benefits of VITALINE CoQ10
- Supports neurological and cardiovascular health
- Helps to fight free radical damage in lipid and mitochondrial membranes
- May help to prevent migraine headaches and to reduce the frequency of them
- Helps to improve the immune system for people with conditions such as HIV/AIDS
- Free from common allergens such as gluten, dairy, wheat, and corn.
- This product is Kosher, Halal, and Organic
CoQ10 has been shown to have neuroprotective effects that could aid in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. Taking CoQ10 helps to increase the brain mitochondrial concentrations and can improve symptoms for those suffering mitochondrial disorders.1
Taking CoQ10 can help to increase cardiovascular health as well as helping to lower high blood pressure.1
Studies have shown CoQ10 to help in the prevention of migraine occurrences. It appears that it can reduce migraine frequency by about 30% and the headache related nausea by about 45%. It also helps to reduce the the frequency in children.1
VITALINE CoQ10 has been clinically studied to support heart and brain health. The unique formulation has the proven ability to not only increase serum levels of CoQ10, but also to cross the cell membrane and be absorbed into the mitochondria for exceptional results.
All Integrative Therapeutic products are Kosher, Organic, Halal, and certified by The Therapeutic Goods Administration, a GMP audited facility.
|Serving Size: 1 Wafer |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate |
|1 g |
|Natural Coenzyme Q10 (trans-CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10) (derived from yeast fermentation)||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients: dextrose, fructose, natural flavors, maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, citric acid, malic acid, safflower oil, magnesium sulfate, and soy lecithin.|
|Contains NO: corn, dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, salt, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin.|
Dosage and Use:
- Adults chew 1 wafer once or twice daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.