Heritage Emu Oil, Pure Grade Ultra 2 fl oz.
Our Price: $30.39
Heritage Emu Oil, Pure Grade Ultra 2 fl. oz. ultra active oil is non-comedogenic to naturally help restore and soothe dry and damaged skin.
Aboriginal societies have long used emu oil to assist in the healing of wounds and to treat skin conditions including; but not limited to: acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Emu oil may also help increase fullness in hair, add shine, control dandruff, help banish split ends, and even improve hair loss.
- Contains nourishing omega fatty acids to help restore and sooth dry, damaged skin.
- 2 fl. oz.
PRODUCT: Heritage Emu Oil, Pure Grade Ultra 2 fl oz.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Fully Refined Emu Oil (99.985%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil).
Dosage & Use
Directions: Apply generously and massage into affected areas. Reapply as needed.