- Features 54 different powdered greens, fruits, vegetables, herbs, roots, and more!
- Designed to help alkalize and balance the whole body.*
- Antioxidant ingredients include Curcumin, Resveratrol, and Green Tea Extract.
- Also rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and digestive enzymes.
- Dairy-free probiotic contents may aid in bioavailability.
- Ideal for those who lack plants (particularly raw plants) in their daily dietary choices.
- 30 complete servings per container.
Greens First PRO – Re-imagining the Daily Multivitamin
There’s simply no replacement for the nutritional value of fruits, vegetables, and other plant-based foods. From antioxidants and fiber, to flavonoids and phytonutrients – plants contain countless nutrients which you just can’t find elsewhere.
As modern diets have drifted further and further from reliance on plants, people have begun to notice the difference in their health. As such, countless dietary supplements have been developed with the intention of helping people to avoid a nutrient deficiency or general malnutrition. This is great in theory, but in practice many plant-based nutrients are at risk of losing their bioavailability when extracted from their source. Enter: Greens First PRO – one of the few multivitamins to rely almost entirely on powdered greens, fruits, vegetables, roots, and herbs.
Unlike so many of their competitors, Greens First PRO does not rely on industrial nutritional ingredients which are extracted from their source and ultimately made in a test tube. Instead, this uniquely potent formulation presents dozens and dozens of all-natural dried plant parts and juices with their entire nutrient profile left intact.
In fact, these Greens First PRO capsules contain just about every “superfood” you can think of. Broccoli? Yup. Acai? You got it. Turmeric Rhizome Extract (AKA Curcumin)? Of course! Mangosteen? A bit more obscure, but Greens First PRO has that too!
If you’re concerned that your diet is lacking in plants, or if you’re simply seeking a nutritional boost to your day, then this is the dietary supplement for you.
Note: CONTAINS NO yeast, corn, wheat, soy, dairy, egg, MSG, preservatives, artificial color or artificial flavor. This product contains natural ingredients which may vary by season resulting in minor variances in the specific supplement facts.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.