- Contains a potent blend of over 20 herbs which are staples in Chinese herbology and TCM.
- Expertly crafted for nutritional respiratory support.
- All Kan Herbs products come with a certificate of analysis to prove their purity and safety.
- Designed for used by children and adults alike.
Gentle Warriors Windbreaker and the Rise of Chinese Herbology
Traditional Chinese medicine, also known as TCM and Chinese herbology, is an ancient practice. In fact, many of the methods and ingredients used in TCM date back as far as 2,500 years.
While TCM has been used consistently in China throughout its storied history, this school of thought has become increasingly popular in the West in recent years with as many as one in five Americans regularly consuming Chinese herbal products.1 This is to say nothing of the rise in use of practices like acupuncture (also a facet of TCM).
Windbreaker, part of the Gentle Warriors product line from Kan Herb Company, is an example of a modern Chinese herbal product which is widely used in the West. It contains a blend of over 20 natural ingredients which are staples in Chinese herbology. Some of the most recognizable of these ingredients include cinnamon (Gui zhi), licorice root (Fa ban xia), and mint (Bo he).
The intention of the herbal blend contained in Gentle Warriors Windbreaker is to support respiratory health in children. This is due to the mild tasting, low-alcohol, liquid extracts that are easy for children to swallow. However, the formula is also commonly used by and recommended for adults.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.