Scientific research continues to unveil the importance of probiotics in healthy digestion, immune system function, and even mental health! As such, it is important to find a quality probiotic supplement which only uses the best of ingredients and is safe and effective for use in men, women, and children. HMF Intensive from Genestra contains up to 30 billion probiotic colonies (CFUs) in an all-natural, vegan and vegetarian-friendly capsule.
- Features a higher intensity dose of several different probiotic strains when compared to competing probiotic supplements.
- Designed to support healthy bacteria cultures in the gut and elsewhere throughout the body.
- May aid in digestive functions, immune system strength, and some aspects of cognitive health.
- Vegan and vegetarian-friendly capsule is made from all-natural, quality ingredients.
- No preservatives, additives, artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors.
The Buzz Behind Probiotics
‘Probiotic’ is a term applied to any strain of bacteria which plays a positive role in the human body. These probiotics are primarily found in the gut where they are used for support of numerous digestive processes. This includes everything from aiding in the digestion and absorption of nutrients from food, to the excretory process. Without an adequate supply of probiotic cultures in the digestive tract, one might be at risk of developing a leaky gut. This means that, without a healthy probiotic flora to protect it, the intestinal lining may thin and tear, leaving the body more vulnerable to the spread of inflammation.1 Probiotic supplementation is a great way to avoid the development of a leaky gut.
However, not all probiotic bacterial strains are made as equals, and the same goes for probiotic supplements. HMF Intensive contains a potent and highly bioavailable dose of the highest quality natural probiotics available for support of digestive health in a vegan and vegetarian friendly, ultra-absorbent capsule formulation. This makes it the probiotic supplement of choice for men, women, and children alike!
Probiotic Contents of HMF Intensive
HMF Intensive includes three main varieties of probiotic strains. These are Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium Animalis Subsp. Lactis, and Lactobacillus Acidophilus. Now we’ll examine the various functions and benefits of these helpful bacteria.
Bifidobacterium is widely considered to be the most dominant member of a healthy gut probiotic microbiota. As such, it is not surprising that recent research has confirmed that the presence of Bifidobacterium in the human body supports healthy digestive function.2 HMF Intensive actually contains two varieties of Bifidobacterium: Bifidum, and Animalis Subsp. Lactis. Bifidobacterium Bifidum is commonly found in probiotic supplements, and is renowned for its gut health support. On the other hand, Bifidobacterium Animalis Subsp. Lactis is much less common, yet equally useful and scientifically backed for digestive support. One study has indicated that it may be particularly useful in supporting healthy defecation frequency in healthy people who struggle with defecation frequency and abdominal discomfort.3
The other variety of bacteria contained in this supplement is Lactobacillus Acidophilus which is also common among probiotic supplements. While it is thought to contribute to a healthy flora in the gut, Lactobacillus Acidophilus is also thought to be particularly useful for supporting the immune system by filtering out parasites, viruses, and other harmful microbes which may find their way into the body.4
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|L. acidophilus (two strains)
|18 billion CFU
|3 billion CFU
|3 billion CFU
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose
Dosage and Use:
- For Adults and Children (6 years and older): Take one capsule daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: Store in the refrigerator.
Caution: Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.