RAW Protein from Garden of Life is a RAW, vegan, plant-based, certified organic protein formula. A complete source of protein from 13 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein gives you everything you want – and more – in a protein supplement, without chemical additives, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code® fat-soluble vitamins and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics.
Everything You Want
Nothing You Don’t
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
Serving Size: 1 Level scoop (Approximately 4 Tablespoons) (22g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from fat
Vitamin K* (as Menaquinone 7 MK-7)
Organic RAW Sprout Blend
Organic RAW Sprout Blend contains: Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki, Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout
RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend contains: High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus subtilis
Mixed Tocopherols contains: apha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma=tocopherol
Other Ingredients: Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus
* RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
Dosage and Use:
- Adults mix 1 level scoop (scoop included) in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day. Not intended for children.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.