- 5000 mg of l-arginine per serving.
- Also features the amino acid l-citrulline.
- Micronutrient blend includes vitamin D, vitamin K, B complex vitamins, magnesium, and chromium.
- May provide nutritional support for healthy blood flow and the cardiovascular system.
- 30 complete servings of mixed berry flavored powder per container.
Reasons for L-Arginine Supplementation
Of all the amino acids which play a pivotal role in the health and function of the human body, why would one want to supplement for l-arginine in particular? The easiest answer is many reasons, but let’s take some time to unpack what those particular reasons might be, and who might benefit most from quality l-arginine supplements like Fenix Nutrition L-Arginine Complete.
Nitric Oxide – You can’t discuss l-arginine without also exploring the topic of nitric oxide (NO). NO is a gas which is synthesized from l-arginine and nitric oxide synthase. After formation, NO is known to play a pivotal role in a wide variety of bodily systems. These include the respiratory system, the cardiovascular system, and the immune system.1 In spite of its diverse supportive functions, NO is best known for its effect on muscle contractions which contribute to healthy blood flow.2 This may provide support for sexual and cognitive functions.
Muscle Formation – Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and protein is fundamental to the formation of muscle mass. However, different amino acids might have different effects on this process. One study conducted on animal models indicates that l-arginine in combination with resistance training might be particularly helpful for muscle mass formation and overall strength.3
Exercise Metabolism – In addition to aiding in muscle formation, l-arginine may be able to contribute to other aspects of your exercise routine. After reviewing the literature on the effects of l-arginine consumption on resting and exercise metabolism, one study concluded that l-arginine alters skeletal-muscle metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and capillary growth in muscles during and resulting from exercise.4
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Slight color changes may occur over time from the natural fruit flavor. This is normal and does not change efficacy or potency.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.