Item Catalog Number: ezdrops
2 eye drop application strips per box
EZ Drops adds a mirror to your eye drop bottle so you can see where you are putting the drops every time. Makes taking eye drops easy! A Mylar reflective polyester on the top of the applicator strip serves as a mirror, and has a bulls-eye to help direct drops into the eye.
Clients often telling us how difficult it is to get eye drops into their eyes and that the drops end up going down their cheeks. Never spill a drop with E-Z Drops, the only eye care product with reflective application strips. Everyone who uses any type of eye drops, with any type of eye drop bottle, will benefit from using E-Z Drops.
What makes E-Z Drops unique is the Mylar reflective polyester on the top of the applicator strip. The Mylar serves as a mirror. The bulls-eye on the Mylar will help you direct the drops into the eye. The bottom of the applicator has a sticky part that will adhere to the eye drop bottle or single-dose dropper. It is also disposable when the medication that is attached is empty. E-Z Drops come with two application strips.
- Can be used with any type of prescription or over-the-counter medication.
- Never touches your eye or lid area. You never compromise the sterility of your dropper and you won’t blink, squeeze, or close your eyes, because there is no plastic on your lid margins.
- E-Z drops are disposable. you use a brand new applicator with each new bottle or single dose dropper.
- Allows you to concentrate on the reflection of your own eye, not on the drop coming at you like a torpedo. When you see the reflection of your eye in the bulls-eye, squeeze the bottle and drop your drops!
- Comes in a package of 2 disposable applicator strips. This allows you to use as many strips as needed at any one time. This is great for people using more than one type of eye drop product simultaneously.
- Can be used with any size or type of bottle, whether it is medicinal for an allergy or simply a lens cleaner solution.
- An aid to independent living.
Read what others that use E-Z Drops have to say:
“I feel very independent since I started using EZ-DROPS. It is so good to be self-reliant.”
Cecil T.J. Redman H.B.M.
Chief, Retired Security and Safety Service – United Nations Headquarters, New York, N.Y. 10017
“What a wonderful idea, EZ-DROPS makes it EASY.”
Bill Reed, Port St. Lucie, Fla. (Original bass singer of the 1950s group, THE DIAMONDS)
“Great!” I’m going to send some to my grandmother in South Africa! I loved using the strips!”
Veronica Beukes, West Palm Beach, Fla.
“I would never get drops in my without it. Really easy to use – I love them.”
Doris O’Connell, Okeechobee, Fla.
“Well, they have been a miracle. I showed him (my father) how to do it and he uses them faithfully. It eliminated his anxiety and relieved my mother from the stressful situation. Thank you so much for developing EZ-Drops!
Daniel L. Hallforth, O.D. Florence, KY.
“At least 50 poorly compliant patients have used EZ-Drops with outstanding success.”
Ronald Scelfo, M.D., West Palm Beach, Fla.
“With the EZ-DROPS, I was able to get the drop in my eye on every occasion. I think it is a great tool for all eye drop bottles.”
Jamie Levine, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
“My patients report that the delivery system is easy to use. EZ-DROPS increases compliance with drop usage in my patients.”
Todd McWilliams, O.D., Tallahassee, Fla.
“EZ-DROPS is a great product. My eye drops no longer miss my eye. I am a very satisfied customer.”
Ms. Dolorita Gordon, West Palm Beach, Fla.
“Many of our camera people suffer from sore and irritated eyes. Your solution for easy application has amazed all of us.”
Mr. Anthony Ramirez, Senior Producer, All Sun Media, Fla.
“I have been using the drops 3 times a day with this easy method.”
Mrs. Mary Borello, Port St. Lucie, Fla.
“It works! It REALLY works!
It is EZ – thank you for a product that saves money.”
Mrs. Bennie Jean Zunigha, Okeman, Calif.
“Thank you for my delivery of the EZ-DROPS applicator. It has made such a difference to my son. It is a welcome bit of independence. Do you have an Irish distributor?”
Anne McGrath, Ballymore-Eustace Co., Kildare, Ireland
“I like the eye drop guide. I always have a problem getting drops in my eyes. without blinking the drop away or losing half of it out the corner of my eye trying to do it that way. Good thinking on that one!”
Lora Brown, Websitepros
“EZ-DROPS is non-threatening. I finally can accurately and safely put eye drops where they belong – in my eyes, instead of on my chin, cheeks or forehead. Before I discovered the product, I dreaded the twice-daily routine. It has almost always a struggle to dispense the drops properly and accurately. Now with the “target mechanism” it is simply a matter of “see and squeeze”. You are a genius.”
A.R. Morin, Port St. Lucie, FL
“A lifesaver of a product – independence for me (and my husband) after 12 years of drops five times a day. I’ve been telling every doctor I know about it!”
Jeanne Rapp, Lakewood, CA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.