Eucalyptus has long been studied and is indicated to support sinus health and maintain clear bronchial passages. Sinutol EMTM enhances sinus cilia activity to help improve mucous drainage, and supports a healthy inflammation response. This unique combination of eucalyptus oil and myrtle oil helps provide soothing relief and may be highly effective for all respiratory functions.
- Exclusive blend of Bio-Typed oils of eucaplyptus and myrtle to support the bronchi, lungs, sinuses, and entire upper respiratory function.
- Eucalyptus oil contains 70-85% cineole
- Supports clear headed comfort
- Supports a healthy inflammation response, respiratory environment, and sinus drainage.
- Does not cause jitteriness or fatigue
- Not a stimulant – safe for individuals with heart or blood pressure concerns.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Complex (Bio-Typed oils)
Complex Contains: Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) containing 70-85% 1,8 cineole, Myrtle (Myrtus communis cineole) containing alpha pinene, 1,8 cineole, in a base of Extra Virgin Olive OIL (EVOO)
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerol, water.
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring or preservatives.
Dosage and Use:
- Use 1 to 2 softgels three times daily, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.