The patented micronized curcumin, turmeric essential oil, and phospholipids in EuroMedica CuraPro’s curcumin has up to 10 times the absorption than standard curcumin and up to 12 hour retention in the body. Powerful antioxidant supports immune and cardiovascular systems, and a healthy inflammation response.
The absorption of CuraPro is built into the formula. The absorption of BCM-95 is key. Unlike other curcumin extracts available in the marketplace, CuraPro is not a synthetic analog of a single curcuminoid, nor is it bound to piperine or a phytosome.
CuraPro provides a powerful antioxidant and healthy inflammation response. It offers:
- Enhanced oral bioavailability of curcumin in the blood up to 7 to 10 times that of curcumin 95%, based on published human trials
- A patented 100% natural turmeric extract (3 U.S. Patents awarded)
- Proprietary blend of curcuminoids and essential oil of turmeric
- Full spectrum of natural curcuminoids
- Extended retention of curcumin in the blood up to 8 to 12 hours
- Supports joint, immune, and brain function1-16
- High ORAC value >13,000 per gram
A patented method using small particle size and turmeric essential oils ensures that CuraPro delivers a curcumin that is up to 10 times better absorption than curcumin 95%, as well as having an 8-12 hour retention time in the body at significant levels. The result is a high-potency formula providing superior support for a healthy inflammation response, a healthy immune and cardiovascular system, and resistance to free radical activity.17,18
|Serving Size: 1 softgel |
Servings Per Container: 120
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Complex |
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Micronized Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®), phospholipids, turmeric essential oil, supplying 500 mg of pure curcuminoids
|Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, high phosphatidylcholine lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water, hydroxylated lecithin, and turmeric in sunflower oil (softgel color). Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million)|
|Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. Contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.|
|All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.|
|Non-GMO. Grown without chemicals. Made in the USA.|
BCM-95® is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech.
Dosage and Use:
- 1 softgel daily, may increase to 2 or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Using patented technology, this proprietary complex provides enhanced absorption and sustained retention time at meaningful levels in the body.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Human Clinical Study to evaluate the bioavailabilityof BCM-95 (Published: September 2006 Spice Indiapg 11-16)
2. A Pilot Cross-Over Study to evaluate human oral bioavailabilityof BCM-95, A Novel Bioenhanced Preparation of Curcumin (Published: Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical SciencesJuly-Aug 2008 pg 445-450)
3. Six-Month Randomized Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Pilot Clinical Trialof Curcumin in Patients withAlzheimer’s Disease(Published: Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, Vol 28, Number 1, Feb 2008 pg 110-114)
4. Curcumin effects on Blood Lipid profilein a 6-month human Study (Published: Elsevier Pharmacological Research56(2007) pg 509-514.)
5. Oral Bioavailabilityof BCM-95 in Dogs. (Poster presentation. 2009 ACVIM Forum/Canadian VMA Convention: June 3-6, 2009; Montréal, Québec, Canada)
6. Toxicitystudy: BCM-95 curcumin does not cause toxicity even at 75 mg/110 gm weight dosed for 45 days.
7. BCM-95 Hepatoprotective (liver protective) Effect. Department of Biochemistry, University of Kerala.
8. Randomized, Controlled Human Clinical Study to Assess the efficacy and safety of BCM-95 & BosPure compared to Celecoxib in the management of Knee Osteoarthritis. Dose: 500 mg blend BCM-95 Curcumin and BosPure Bosellia twice daily vs 100 mg celecoxib (brand name Celebrex) twice daily.
9. Randomized, Controlled Human Clinical Study to Assess the efficacy and safety of BCM-95 compared to Diclofenac Sodium (brand name Voltaren) in the management of Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
10. BCM-95 vs. fluoxetine (brand name Prozac) for antidepressant effects.
11. Phase II randomized, multi-center, double-blind, placebo chemoprevention clinical trial of [BCM-95] curcumin in oral premalignant lesionsand cervical cancer.
12. Martins R. Evaluation of the nutritional extract Bio-curcumin (BCM-95) to preserve cognitive functioning in a cohort of mild cognitively impaired(MCI) patients over 12 months. Edith Cowan University. Joondalup, Western Australia.
13. Bioavailabilityin healthy human volunteers: Baylor University, Texas.
14. Pilot study: Comparison of 5 curcumin types in vitro: phosphatidylcholine (lecithin) bound curcumin in 4 to 1 ratio, BCM-95 curcumin, synthetic curcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin, plain 95% curcumin. Baylor University, Texas.
15. BCM-95 curcumin impact on “sleeping gene” as partial mechanism of action for cancer prevention. Baylor University, Texas.
16. Effective curcumin on combination with anti-seizure drugs in reduced seizureactivityand memory retention.
17. Antony B, Merina B, Iyer VS, Judy N, Lennertz K, Joyal S. A pilot cross-over study to evaluate human oral bioavailability of BCM-95 CG (Biocurcumax™) a novel bioenhanced preparation of curcumin. Ind J Pharm Sci.2008:445-449
18. Benny B, Antony B. Bioavailability of Biocurcumax (BCM-95). Spice India.September, 2006:11-15
19. Turmeric extracts containing curcuminoids prevent experimental rheumatoid arthritis.
20. The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview
21. NIH: Turmeric
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.