- Contains all of the most important vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal health and vitality.
- Designed to balance one’s dietary intake and aid in the prevention of nutrient deficiencies.
- Doses have been carefully calculated according to the leading scientific literature.
- Contains digestive enzymes to aid in the overall bioavailability of the formula.
- 90 servings per container.
Why Choose Enerex Essential Vitamins Plus?
Multivitamins are an often-debated facet of millions of American’s daily diets. While there are many who argue that multivitamins can be utilized as a form of nutritional insurance policy to ward against the potential for a nutrient deficiency, naysayers argue that a healthy body has no use for this additional nutrient supply.
While this debate is ongoing, it is hardly debatable that modern food production methods, dietary choices, and lifestyles are making adequate nutrient intake increasingly difficult to achieve for the average person. For all of these reasons, it is reasonable to assume that multivitamins may provide a versatile dietary solution for those who do not receive adequate nutrition from their daily meals.
Sadly, not every multivitamin on the market is up to this task. In fact, some of the most popular multivitamins out there are made with low-quality materials, fillers, useless ingredients, and insufficient dosages.
Enerex Essential Vitamins Plus is proudly not one of these products described above. Instead, it features quality forms of the most important vitamins and minerals, enzymes to aid in the proper digestion of the formula, and doses which are in-line with the most cutting edge scientific standards. If you’ve been taking one of those other multiples, it’s never too late to switch to Enerex Essential Vitamins Plus!
Note: Store in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children; there is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.