Benefits of Phospholipid Complex1-4
- Essential nutrient required for optimal brain and nerve function.
- May improve memory.
- Helps protect against alcohol induced cirrhosis and fibrosis.
- Supports ulcerative colitis.
- Assists in the reduction of fatty liver disease.
- May lesson symptoms of neuropsychiatric disorders such as Alzheimer’s, Tourette’s, and Huntington’s.
- Helps with lung functions.
Empirical Labs Phospholipid Complex provides 5,200 mg of phosphatidycholine per serving. Each serving is 1.7 times stronger than Body Bio PC. It is also derived from non-GMO sunflower instead of soy.
|Serving Size: 8 ml |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Phospholipid Complex |
Phosphatidylcholine (from Sunflower Lecithin)
Phosphatidylethanolamine (from Sunflower Lecithin)
Phosphatidylinositol (from Sunflower Lecithin)
Minor glycolipids (from Sunflower Lecithin)
|Contains no soy and is non-GMO|
Dosage and Use:
- 2 teaspoons daily in the morning, afternoon, or as directed by your physician
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Benefits of Phosphatidylcholine
2. Phosphatidylcholine Improves Memory
3. Cirrhosis and Fibrosis Protection
4. Phosphatidycholine Helps Ulcerative Colitis
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.