- Every enzyme in this formula is derived from plant-based ingredients like pineapple stem and papaya fruit.
- Includes pancreatic enzymes like protease, amylase, and lipase.
- Also feature more obscure digestive enzymes like papain, hemicellulase, and bromelain.
- Contains an ‘Intestinal Soother’ blend with ingredients like activated charcoal and milk thistle seed.
- 180 capsules = 180 servings per container – a great value!
A Practical Approach to Digestive Enzyme Supplementation
Enzymes are key players in a properly functioning digestive system. Digestive enzymes are complex chains of proteins which aid in the breakdown of food into usable macronutrients like fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. These enzymes come in many different varieties and can be found in just about every section of the digestive tract; from the mouth, to the stomach, all the way down to the small intestine.
When the body is lacking in certain digestive enzymes, the potential for a harmful nutrient deficiency to develop becomes much greater.1 This has lead many people, particularly those with identifiable malabsorption issues, to engage in digestive enzyme supplementation.
If you have been struggling with nutrient deficiencies despite engaging in a carefully balanced diet, then digestive enzyme supplements might just be the missing piece to your dietary puzzle. Empirical Labs Omnizyme is an ideal choice of digestive enzyme supplement due to its wide range of enzyme content. This includes pancreatic enzymes like protease, amylase, and lipase, as well as obscure selections like papain, hemicellulase, and bromelain. These enzymes are plant-based and derived from natural ingredients of only the highest quality. All of these factors make Empirical Labs Omnizyme the best and most practical choice for digestive enzyme supplementation.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.