Taking DHA in your favorite drink may help to reduce the effects of diseases including hypertension, arthritis, atherosclerosis, depression, adult-onset diabetes mellitus, myocardial infarction, thrombosis, and some cancers.
Research suggests that DHA may support the treatment of type 2 diabetes, coronary artery disease (CAD), dementia, and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Some people use DHA is for improving vision, preventing an eye disease called age-related macular degeneration (AMD), preventing and treating depression, and reducing aggressive behavior in people in stressful situations. In premature babies, DHA is often relied on as an ingredient in baby formula during the first four months to assist in complete mental development.2
- No Toxic Metals
- 100% Vegan Product
- Environmentally sustainable: This product is sourced from environmentally sustainable algae so that the world’s fish population is not reduced.
|Serving Size: 6 ml |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Omega 3 as DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||400 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Pure algae oil DHA, phospholipids, purified water, natural flavors, ribose, polysaccharides, potassium sorbate.|
|This product contains no allergens or irradiation. It is non-GMO and Vegan.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 6 milliliters (just under a half a tablespoon) with meals or your drink of choice, or as directed by your health care professional. Gently shake before using. Refrigerate after opening.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Health benefits of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
2. DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID OVERVIEW INFORMATION
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.