- 305 mg Cardio VH formula contains heart health botanicals like hawthorn berry, garlic, and more!
- Also contains magnesium, potassium, and rauwolfia extract.
- Designed for comprehensive cardiovascular support.
- 180 servings per bottle – an awesome value!
A Practical Approach to Heart Health Supplementation
You don’t need a doctor to tell you about the importance of a healthy heart. Everyone knows that the cardiovascular system is one of the most important and complex systems within the human body. However, not everyone knows what steps they can and should take to preserve cardiovascular health for as long as possible.
When taking a nutritional approach to heart health, nothing beats a balanced diet and plenty of exercise. However, certain nutrients and herbal extracts which are not commonly found in even the most elaborate diet programs may have a profound impact on the cardiovascular system. As such, dietary supplements can play a very useful role in balancing out a diet with key ingredients which have been scientifically verified for cardiovascular health support. Empirical Labs Cardio VH has been designed to do exactly this.
Mineral ingredients like magnesium and potassium are thought to be directly related to blood flow. Meanwhile, Cardio VH is based in a potent proprietary blend of botanical ingredients like hawthorn berry, garlic, and rauwolfia. These herbs have been used for centuries in traditional medicine for their purported cardiovascular support properties. Thankfully, modern scientific studies have proceeded to validate many of these properties.1
Empirical Labs Cardio VH is in no way a heart health cure-all. Instead, it is a comprehensive blend of the most practical nutrients for supporting healthy cardiovascular functions. If you’re looking to shore-up your bets on a healthy heart, this is the supplement for you!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.