- Features a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and even phytonutrient rich herbal extracts.
- An ideal method for hedging your bets against nutritional gaps.
- Dosages are more moderate than most of the leading multivitamin brands.
- 120 capsules = 60 complete servings per container.
A Balanced Look at Multivitamins
In recent years, there has been a healthy debate over the proper use for multivitamins. Critics in the medical profession contend that vitamin and mineral supplements provide negligible benefits in healthy individuals with no proven nutrient deficiency. Some even go so far as to claim that certain common multivitamin ingredients like beta-carotene and vitamin E may be harmful to some individuals when taken on a daily basis.1 However, this is far from the whole story.
Numerous recent scientific studies and reviews have closely scrutinized the potential roles of multivitamins in the daily lives of healthy individuals. While some have maintained a critical stance on multivitamin usage, many have found that there is good reason to keep on taking that daily multiple.
One such review states “Even when a diet is well planned, it is not always possible for most people to choose foods containing the recommended amounts of all essential micronutrients, and chronic, relatively minor nutrient shortfalls can cause health problems.”2 Meanwhile, other reviews have taken a middle-of-the-road stance, claiming that multivitamins are useful for reducing the prevalence of micronutrient deficiencies while remaining cautious of excessive intake for certain nutrients (namely folic acid).3
Empirical Labs Auralife is a full-spectrum multivitamin that is ideal for those who take a middle-of-the-road view towards daily multiples. This is because it contains a wide range of micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and even phytonutrient rich herbal extracts) while maintaining a moderate dosage for all of these key ingredients. Smaller doses may still be capable of addressing nutritional gaps, while lowering the risk of excess nutrient intake. This is just one of many factors which put Empirical Labs Auralife ahead of curve.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.