Pectasol-C is the most advanced and effective Modified Citrus Pectin supplement. It utilizes a proprietary modification process that offers superior absorption by controlling the weight, size, and structure compared to other pectins. Clinical trials have shown that it may support healthy cells and immune system as well as removing toxic heavy metals.
PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin:
The Only Clinically-Proven Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP)
PectaSol-C is the most advanced and effective Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) supplement available. Proven to be a safe, gentle and highly effective formula, extensive clinical and scientific research has shown that PectaSol-C MCP can:
- Support Cellular Health*
- Support Healthy Immune Response*
- Support Healthy Detoxification*
What is PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin?
This natural product is derived from the pith of citrus fruit peels, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruits, and is modified using a proprietary
enzymatic and pH process. This unique modification process guarantees that PectaSol-C MCP has the correct molecular weight necessary to promote optimal cellular health of the breasts, prostate, lungs and more.*
Supports Healthy Cells & Blocks Galectin-3*
Ongoing scientific research demonstrates PectaSol-C’s natural ability to support healthy cell growth and behavior by binding Galectin-3. MCP is a natural ligand for Galectin-3, a molecule present in large numbers on the surface of unhealthy cells.*
Supports a Healthy Immune System*
PectaSol-C MCP contains components which, research has demonstrated, support a healthy immune system.*
Removes Toxic Heavy Metals*
Published in 2006, a clinical trial demonstrated PectaSol-C MCP’s ability to bind and remove toxic heavy metals from the body, without affecting essential minerals. Heavy metal removal with PectaSol-C MCP has been shown in multiple case studies to play a role in ongoing health maintenance. A hospital study in 2008 reported that PectaSol-C significantly decreased toxic lead levels.*
Unique Modification Process
The pectin found in many fruits cannot be absorbed into the bloodstream due to its large molecular size. Only PectaSol-C MCP is produced using a proprietary process that carefully controls the weight and structure of the pectin molecules. The result is Modified Citrus Pectin with a specific low molecular weight range less than 15 kilodaltons and a low degree of esterification. This means that it is readily and effectively absorbed into the bloodstream, where it can actively promote cellular health.*
PectaSol-C MCP is a special class of pectin developed by Dr. Isaac Eliaz, M.D., M.S., L.Ac. Dr. Eliaz has researched and published articles on modified citrus pectin for over a decade. PectaSol-C® MCP is protected by US patents #6,274,566, #6,462,029, and #7,026,302.
Health Canada NPN #: 80029606
Serving Size: 1 scoop (5 grams)
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
PectaSol-C® Modified Citrus Pectin
PectaSol-C® MCP is protected by US patents #6,274,566, #6,462,029, and #7,026,302.
Dosage and Use:
- Active Support: 15 grams daily (three 5 gram scoops daily)
- Long Term Maintenance: 5 grams daily (one 5 gram scoop daily)
- This product is designed to be taken on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before or after food, supplements and/or medications.
- The powder can be mixed with any clear liquid.
- The powder is 100% soluble, but due to small particle size, it is best to let it sit a few minutes in the liquid to slowly hydrate the particles before stirring with a spoon.
- People with a health condition requiring the restriction of potassium or sodium should consult their health care provider before using this product.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
Notes: Research has shown no toxicity in short or long term use. Since PectaSol-C MCP is a dietary fiber, some individuals may experience loose stools at the start of use. Although there are no known drug interactions with PectaSol-C MCP, it is recommended that it be taken separately from other medications. In the production of PectaSol-C MCP, the ratio of sodium to potassium is carefully controlled to resemble the ratio naturally present. People with a health condition requiring the restriction of potassium or sodium should consult their health care provider before using this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.