- An organic AFA extract rich in Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Phycocyanin (PC).
- PEA may support healthy cognitive activity and pain response.
- Certified organic, vegan, and gluten free.
- Free of any additives and preservatives.
- Available in powder and vegetarian capsule formulations.
PEA and the E3Live BrainON Formula
Phenylethylamine (PEA) is an organic compound which is an important part of the central nervous system in humans. While the name PEA doesn’t ring a bell for most people, many are aware of one of its purported effects. In fact, the concept that quality chocolate grants you a sense of euphoria is based primarily on its exceptionally high PEA content.
So, what does PEA actually do for the human body when ingested? Given its innate importance to the central nervous system, it should come as no surprise that the two areas of health which seem to be most effected by PEA are neurological functions and pain response. In fact, numerous studies have shown that PEA have a direct effect on neuropathic pain, potentially making it more manageable in certain individuals.1*
While chocolate is a viable source of this amazing compound, there is an alternative source which is even more potent. Aphanizomenon flos-aquae, also known as the invisible flower of the water, is a type of algae which is perhaps the richest source of PEA available on Earth.
E3Live BrainON provides a concentrated organic E3AFA (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) extract which is rich in Phycocyanin (PC), a natural pigment with antioxidant properties, in addition to Phenylethylamine (PEA).
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.