- Features 20 mg of lutein & 4 mg zeaxanthin via marigold flower extract.
- These carotenoids are widely considered to be some of the most important nutrients for healthy eyes.
- Designed to nourish, support, and protect healthy eyes and vision.
- Naturally sweetened gummies are both convenient and delicious.
- 15 complete, daily servings per container.
Lutein & Zeaxanthin – a Dynamic Eye Health Duo
The first thing to note about this duo is that both ingredients are classified as carotenoids. Carotenoids are yellow, orange and red plant pigments which are sought after for their antioxidant and eye health support properties. When it comes to DR Vitamin Solutions Lutein Eye Support Gummies, both the lutein and zeaxanthin are naturally sourced from yellow marigold flowers.
But what exactly do these two ingredients do for the eyes? It turns out that many different functions and benefits are currently being investigated across numerous scientific studies. Most notable of these is their potential to aid the retina (macula) of the eye in filtering out blue light which can contribute to light-induced oxidative damage.1
It’s also worthy of note that lutein and zeaxanthin are the only two carotenoids which can be found naturally on the lens of the eye. As such, it is suspected that this duo may play a nutritional role in supporting clear and healthy lenses.1
All in all, this duo represents some of the most extensively studied dietary ingredients for eye health support. While there are still many studies left to be conducted on the subject, the results thus far are both highly intriguing and promising.
If you’ve been looking for a quality lutein and zeaxanthin supplement, look no further than DR Vitamin Solutions Lutein Eye Support Gummies!
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS TREE NUTS (COCONUT).
Caution: Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product may settle during shipping. Natural colors will darken over time. This does not alter the potency of the product. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.