- 1000 mg of Vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid per capsule.
- Supports the immune system
- Aids in the production of Neurotransmitters
- Helps the body to synthesize collagen
- Liposomal technology improves bioavailability and reduces the risk of digestive issues
The Value of Vitamin C in the Body
Vitamin C, is among the most supportive and safe nutrients for your body to ingest. Because the human body doesn’t have the capacity to generate Vitamin C, it needs to be received through food and other supplements. Immunity is one of the key benefit of this vitamin. Vitamin C is widely known for its support of the immune system by way aiding white blood vessels. Vitamin C also plays a supportive role in the production of neurotransmitters like norepinephrine which affect the mood and proper brain function of a person. It supports the growth of the connective tissues, which in turn aids in the process of healing wounds. In addition, it is a powerful antioxidant for helping the body to synthesize of collagen, which supports the formation of blood vessels and muscles.
The Importance of Liposomal Delivery
The major problem with traditional oral vitamin C is that it lacks the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology. What that means is that you sometimes can’t absorb as much vitamin C into the body as you would like without causing digestive issues. Liposomal Vitamin C solves this problem by incorporating phospholipids which help protect the vitamin C and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach. These liposomes surround the vitamin C molecules, for higher bioavailability potential and protection against intestinal discomfort. This provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C as opposed to traditional oral C.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Other Ingredients: Sunflower lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vegetable Cellulose, Beeswax, Paprika Extract (for color).
Dosage and Use:
- Adults take two capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.