Benefits of Opti-EPA Liquid
- Support for cardiovascular, neurological, ocular, joint and skin health
- May maintain healthy inflammatory processes
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is a precursor for prostaglandins E1 and E3 as well as the series 5 leukotrienes
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is essential for neurological and visual development and is vital throughout pregnancy to support fetal brain growth and the proper formation of the retina and visual cortex
- Supplementation with fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids may also help support emotional well-being and mood
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings Per Container: 48
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Ultra-pure Fish oil concentrate providing:
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docasahexaenoic Acid)
Other Ingredients: Rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, natural vitamin E and natural flavors. This product contains fish oil (from anchovies and sardines).
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Contents may appear cloudy when refrigerated.
Note: REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.