Benefits of Liquid Vitamin D-3
- Known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’
- Vitamin D is an essential vitamin the body requires to function properly
- Is a key regulatory hormone for calcium and bone metabolism
- Ensures normal calcium absorption
- Maintains healthy plasma calcium levels
- Other roles include modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function
Serving Size: 1 dropper (1 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial preservatives or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 dropper (1ml) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Note: People consuming more than 2,000 IU per day should have their vitamin D blood levels monitored by a healthcare professional.
Caution: Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 400 IU. This product delivers 10,000 IU of vitamin D per dose. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a health condition or are taking any medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.