Benefits of Liquid D and K
- Human studies show that vitamin K plays important roles in bone and cardiovascular health
- Vitamin K is actually a group of similar molecular forms including K1 (phylloquinone) and K2 (menaquinone)
- Vitamin K1 is well regarded for the important roles it plays in the body’s normal blood clotting mechanisms
- Vitamin K2 is not commonly found in the diet
- Vitamin D is an essential vitamin the body requires to function properly
- Is a key regulatory hormone for calcium and bone metabolism
- Ensures normal calcium absorption
- Maintains healthy plasma calcium levels
- Other roles include modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function
Serving Size: 1 dropper (1 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)
Vitamin K as
Vitamin K-2 (MK-4)
Vitamin K-2 (from soy)
Other Ingredients: Water, medium chain triglycerides, sunflower oil, cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate and stevia.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial preservatives, artificial flavoring, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 dropper (1 ml) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warning: This product contains vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take this if taking either of these drugs.
Caution: Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 400 IU. This product delivers 1,000 IU of vitamin D per dose. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.(59˚-77˚F/15˚-25˚C)(35-65%relative humidity). Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.