- Contains 400 mg of citrus bioflavonoid complex and 80 mg of Adiposano® glycosaminoglycan Extract.
- Presents a cutting-edge approach to nutritional metabolic support.
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, GMOs, and many common allergens.
- 30 daily servings in each bottle.
Adipokines, Body Fat and Adiposano®
The word “adipocytokine” (more commonly known as adipokine) is derived from the Greek root words of adipo – fat, cytos – cells, and kinos – movement. Translated literally, this word means “fat cell movement”. While this is a crude interpretation, it does provide a fairly accurate framework for understanding adipokines and their impact on the human body.
Adipokines belong to a broad class of proteins known as cytokines. Again, we can derive some basic information about cytokines from their Greek roots, in this case translating simply to “cell movement”. A more in-depth description would be that cytokines play an integral role in cell signaling which is any process by which cells communicate with one another in order to facilitate multiple-cell actions.
So, why is it that adipokines are so closely associated with body fat? It all roots back to adipose tissues. These tissues are largely composed of adipocytes (fat cells) which secrete adipokine cells. The primary role of adipose tissue is to store fat as an energy source. Due to their location just beneath the skin, excess adipose tissue concentrations can result in an expansion of the stomach, hips, thighs, and other common fat storage areas of the body.1
It’s also worth noting that metabolic complications such as insulin resistance, low-grade inflammation, dyslipidaemia and elevated blood pressure have been observed in cases of adipose tissue complications including an imbalanced release of adipokines. As such, one study suggests that plasma adipokine concentrations may be a useful indicator, and perhaps even a cause of certain metabolic complications.2
The unique and cutting edge formula behind Diem Adiposano® has been expertly crafted to help the body maintain healthy adipokine activity. Simply put, there has never been a dietary support formula quite like Adiposano®.
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors and sweeteners, or preservatives.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.