Emerging research indicates that topically applied vitamin E has the ability to deeply penetrate vital skin layers. There, it accumulates and “locks-in” to support the skin’s natural barrier against the visible effects of – UV radiation, moisture loss, and lipid peroxidation.
External stressors such as weather, sun, and dehydration weaken the skins natural ability to replenish itself and maintain its youthful appearance. Because it is a lipid-soluble nutrient,1 topical vitamin E has been used for skin protection for years. But there are eight distinctly different forms of vitamin E2,3 and some forms, known as tocotrienols have been shown to be 40-60 times more effective at supporting antioxidant activities than other forms.4 Scientists have found that applying vitamin E to the skin greatly enhances dermal penetration and retention of moisture and natural skin lipids.5
Properly supported at a deep level, the skin’s dermal barrier helps minimize the appearance of dry, dehydrated skin and inhibits premature skin aging. Support your skin’s natural ability to fight environmental stress and free radicals. Turn to the potent capacity of full spectrum vitamin E to help replenish the appearance of youthful skin.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply a sparing amount morning and night to moisturize, sooth, and improve dehydrated damaged skin.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- For External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
1. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2011 Oct-Dec;25(4):505-15.
2. J Chromatogr A. 2012 Apr 20. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci. 2008;45(5):4170.
4. Free Radic Biol Med. 1991;10(5):263-75.
5. Eur J Pharm Sci. 1995;3:241-3.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.