Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extract (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
Under Eye Rescue Cream is an intensive morning and night cream to minimize the appearance of under-eye puffiness and darkness. It targets bags and circles and softens the appearance of UV=damaged skin. Formulated to smooth and soften while it refreshes, lightens and tightens.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Seaweed Extract, Oxido Reductases, Soy Peptide, Hydrolized Rice Bran Extract, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Pulverized Mica, Arnica Tincture, Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione), Laureth-7, C13-14, Isoparafin, Polyacrylamide, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Oil Of Kumquat, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply to skin AM and PM.
- Apply pea size amount to orbital ridge, tapping in gently.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
86. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.